Like many other moms, I find myself on the lookout for gifts at this time of year. Although my children are well beyond toys, I thought I would share some of my very favorite sensory toys from my therapy room. These are the toys and games that kids never tire of and will work really hard so they can play with them at the end, sort of toys.
None of these involve technology. Kids get enough of that now. Some are basic, but basic can be good.
Here are my top 10:
- Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker Classic Toy
- The First Years Stack Up Cup Toys
- Guidecraft Peekaboo Lock Boxes
- Melissa & Doug Stamp and Sort Wooden Mailbox Activity and Toy
- Pancake Pile Up! Game
- Sneaky, Snacky, Squirrel Game
- Hog Wild Bear Popper Toy
- Stretchy Mice and Cheese Toy
- Learning Resources Super Sorting Pie
- Squigz by Fat Brain Toys
All of these can be found on Amazon.